ACTIVITIES FOR YOUR SPACE BUILDING JOURNEY
@SpaceFactor, we are dedicated in assisting our customers to enjoy their journey of designing and building their spaces with us. This mean providing relevant information and being transparent throughout the process, making sure they are our partners from the beginning to the end, resulting in beautiful spaces that are exactly what they envision it to be.
To meet the above-mentioned objectives, Space Factor frequently organizes events such as workshops, seminars and meet-the-designers events that is generally open to the public. At times, we would also include our partners who provide related services and products to any renovation projects. Do preview below the upcoming events we are conducting as well as the past events we have conducted.
Bookmark this page to watch for the next workshop coming in JUNE 2019!
Mind Your home journey
@ Space Factor
Date: 16 March 2019
Time: 12:00 PM to 2:30 PM
Venue: JustCo The Exchange @ 120 Robinson Road
You finally own your own home and want to immediately dive into meeting interior designers and contractors that can accurately implement your ideal home concept at the budget you have…
BUT WAIT! 等一下！잠깐만요!
Before you do so, come and immerse yourself in the fascinating world of interior design at the Mind Your Home Journey @ Space Factor workshops organized by Space Factor Group.
Organized as an approved programme of Singapore Design Week 2019, Mind Your Home Journey @ Space Factor is a workshop organized to assist homeowners in their home building journey by sharing with them on;
- what are the various interior design styles,
- how to furnish their home to complement their home design,
- the various types of building materials,
- budgeting their home project,
- as well as how to work with interior design firms to build their dream home.
Held on a Saturday, participants will be provided with lunch and during which can mingle with the interior designers and various partners to ask questions pertaining to their home design. The speakers for the workshops will include interior designers, building products designers and builders that are integral to completing a home design and renovation project.
12:00 PM – 12:45 PM:- Registration, Lunch & Meet the Designers
12:45 PM – 1:15 PM:- Budget Maximum (Group Discussion), Facilitated by Mr. Michael Kuan, Director of Business Development
- What are your renovation needs and wants? What definitely must be done? How to maximize your budget for your dream home? Learn how to prioritize your spending and receive tips on getting more done with a little as possible. Register with your co-homeowner for the limited seats now!
1:15 PM – 1:45 PM:- Making Decisions & Solving Problems (Group Discussion), Facilitated by Mr. Eric Tan, Projects Management
- Want to know how an interior designer would manage projects? What decisions the interior designers CANNOT make for you? What to do when things go wrong? Hear how you can prevent miscommunication, avoid common project issues and get answers to your questions in this session. Register with your co-homeowner for the limited seats now!
1:45 PM – 2:15 PM: –Design Trends, Tips & Materials (Group Discussion), Facilitated by Ms. Dolly Teo, Chief Designer
- Which design style best suit your family’s lifestyle? What are the characteristics of the different types of design materials (such as tiles type, laminates and etc)? How to furnish your home to complement the interior design? Come exchange ideas with other homeowners and learn more on design tips and design trends in this session. Register with your co-homeowner for the limited seats now!
2:15 PM – 2:30 PM:- Group Presentation and Q&A, Speaker Panel
- Hear what some homeowner have decided on how to do up their home and why they make certain choices. You can also ask questions related to your home project and meet with a designer who will help you plan your home renovation project in this session.
P. S.: This event is suitable for homeowners that want to get rid of their design envy of their friends’ home and enjoy the exciting journey of building their dream homes (and avoid nightmarish scenarios).
About Singapore Design Week 2019:
Now into its 6th edition, the SDW 2019 will run from 4 to 17 March 2019.
The annual SDW brings together a collection of local and international design activities in Singapore. Organised by the DesignSingapore Council, the SDW is open to the design community, businesses, design students, public sector officers and the general public.
As one of Asia’s premier design festivals, SDW champions design thought leadership by bringing together the design, business and public policy worlds to bring about innovation and solutions to build businesses, engage communities and enrich people’s lives. It is a hub where the best design talents and businesses from Singapore and Asia converge to 3 be showcased to the world; and a platform where Singaporeans and visitors can experience the value of design through delightful activities.
Through SDW, the Council hopes to enhance the synergy among our design partners, and in turn boost Singapore’s profile and attractiveness as a global city for design.
More information can be found at: www.designsingapore.org/SDW.
Sign Up Information: This event is over. Look out for future workshops soon!
Date: 13 October 2018
Time: 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM
Venue: The Lumen Room
Designing4.Me DesignShop is Space Factor Group’s (“SF”) inaugural event organized for homeowners. The Designing4.Me DesignShop is definitely THE EVENT where you will definitely get more answers than the questions you have. Organized by the Space Factor and co-organized by Goodrich Global, and Gush! Paint, the workshop will touch on various expertise in building your dream home.
Attend the Designing4.Me DesignShop and find out;
- How to make creating your home FUN!
- The different DESIGN STYLES, trends and concepts.
- Selecting the RIGHT INTERIOR DESIGN COMPANY.
- How design styles must and can MEET YOUR AND YOUR FAMILY’S LIFESTYLE.
- How to COMMUNICATE AND WORK with the interior designers for best results.
- The various type of BUILDING MATERIALS, THEIR PROS AND CONS.
- MAXIMIZING YOUR BUDGET to get what you want.
- SHOPPING FOR FURNISHING that match your design and where to GET THE BEST DEAL.
The registration for this event is closed.